Friday, December 31, 2010

new year 2011


2011!!

and i will be 23..
numbers that scared me so much..

and why is that so??

- for 23 years old girl/women,

* i still don't know what path am i going to be in.
hope 2011 will lead me to a stable , bless and me myself enjoy to be in that path (carrier).
Amin.

* i'm trying to be in a serious relationship after a few times being hurt.
hope 2011 will bring me a luck and bless in this new relationship and will be the long
lasting relationship. Amin.

* i have to start paying the loan PTPTN and car, also responsibility for my parents. although
they don't ask for my help but as an eldest and the feel of the responsibility to make sure they
are in happy and stable, healthy and whealthy life make me want to help them.
dear Allah please help me by give me a way that will make my parents in happy, bless, life.
Amin

* hope anyone around me will be in blessed, happy, cheerful, wealthy and healthy. Amin
* hope all my dreams will become true.. Amin

No comments:

Post a Comment