Thursday, July 22, 2010

gaining experience


Accident experience is worse experience I’ve ever gain. It’s like having a nightmare for the rest of my life. Maybe this is the one of the path Allah choose for me to be a better person. Really can’t forget about the incident. The memories being hitting by another car and don’t know what to do is a very crazy situation for me. The memories keep replay in my mind. I want it go away. I don’t want to remember it. Please go away. If this is the way in gaining experience in life I will never ever choose this experience. But thank Allah that still loves me. Give me another opportunities to still breathing in this life. But Allah please make me forgot about the bad situation and just give make me remember how grateful I am to still be in this worlds. Hope this experience will make me more close to the creator and become a strong girl. AMIN

No comments:

Post a Comment